Poland is already a hub for both humanitarian and military aid. The entire aid that is received by Ukraine today goes through Poland. This will also be the case after the war ends, as the serious process of rebuilding Ukraine begins.
How to rebuild Ukraine – this will be one of the topics to be debated by the Participants of the upcoming COMMON FUTURE Congress for Reconstruction of Ukraine, which will be held at the MTP Poznań Expo on 23-24 September 2024. Its participants will include enterprises from Poland and Ukraine, local government officials, and government representatives.
This is an economic event that will focus on cooperation between local government officials, government representatives and Polish and Ukrainian enterprises, with the aim of developing a strategy for the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The COMMON FUTURE Congress for Reconstruction of Ukraine organized by MTP Group will be held 23-24 September 2024 at the MTP Poznań Expo.
The Congress will be divided into the debate zone, panel discussions, and display area with the participation of Polish exhibitors and companies ready to participate in the process of rebuilding Ukraine.
Congress Objectives Kongresu:
- increasing the interest of Polish businesses from many sectors, mainly transport, shipping and logistics, construction, but also energy, banking and insurance sectors in cooperation with potential Ukrainian partners;
- attendance of representatives of important public, central and regional institutions from Ukraine;
- presence of international institutions influencing the shape of financial instruments within the so-called reconstruction platform that will go to Ukraine: the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the World Bank.
Congress Industry Sectors:
- Opportunities and risks for the participation of Polish companies in the reconstruction of Ukraine
- Key needs facing the Ukrainian economy and opportunities for support by Polish investors
- Economic, legal, insurance and guarantee foundations
- Risks in the labor market
- Cooperation at the level of local governments
- The role of NGOs in the reconstruction of Ukraine